Just Desserts . . . My newest Cookbooklet

Sunday 27 July 2014

















































I am happy to announce that I have finished my latest cookbooklet entitled Just Desserts!  I think this is my best one yet. It is certainly one of my largest ones with a total of 42 pages filled to overflowing with lovely dessert recipes, and handy hints and tips from my kitchen to yours.





























It's broken down into no less than EIGHT delicious chapters, including . . .  "It's only Fruit" . . . (Hot Buttered Cherries, and Stuffed Figs plus more) . . . "Indulgently Creamy" . . . (Chilled Rose Souffle's, Rhubarb Fool and more) . . . "Trifles" . . . ( three very different versions) . . . "Let Them Eat Cake" . . . (Sour Cherry Cake, Pineapple and Macadamia Cake, to name just two) . . . "Pies, Tarts and Crumbles" . . . (Bramble Pie, Plum and Almond Crumble plus more) . . . "Meringues and Clafoutis" . . . (Strawberry Meringue Cake, Chocolate Vacherin, Blackberry Clafoutis and yes, more) . . . "Cookies, Brownies and Bars" . . .  (Spicy Aztec Brownies anyone?) . . . "Bits and Bites" . . . (all those finishing recipes for sauces, pastry, curd, etc.)  All in all, there are  FORTY THREE delicious recipes that are some of my family favourites and are destined to become yours.  

































Interspersed amongst the recipes are little snippets of art, hints and tips and delightful quotes.   Have you always wondered what the secrets are to baking really good cakes?  Wonder no more.  All of my secrets to success are right here, and it's available to you now for the same low price as all of my others at only £5.

This will be delivered to your e-mail as a downloadable PDF file, ready to print or store on your computer as you desire within 24 hours of your payment clearing. If ordering please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader enabled, and that my e-mail address is in your safe folder!  Also as the file is rather large make sure you have enough room to receive it!









Also at this time I would like to offer you the option of buying four out of my cookbooklet collection for the low price of £15.  You can choose any four titles you wish.  Just be sure to message me on the payment invoice which four you want to purchase!  This is a real bargain, giving you one title for free!
Available Titles include  . . .

 photo Jubileecakes.jpg 

A Very Royal Tea Party


 photo copyright4.jpg 

The Great British Picnic

 

Christmas in the English Kitchen

 

Recipes to Keep

 photo copyright_zpsf0777b7e.jpg 

Spring Into Summer

Any four titles including the latest one for the low price of £15.   Please note that all booklets come with my same no quibble refund guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase.





Thanks so much for looking and have a super day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!